Dems Do Good
The Hamilton County Democratic Party is a grassroots political organization serving Hamilton County, Indiana. We are the people who live, work, and play in Hamilton County: your friends, neighbors, and family members. And we are committed to improving the lives of all of our fellow residents in Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield, Cicero, Arcadia, Atlanta, Sheridan, and the rest of the county.
Our mission is to inform, engage, train, and energize candidates, campaign staff, and volunteers. We support candidates with activities such as canvassing, phone banks, and voter registration; and we are active members of our communities who participate in the many events and organizations that make Hamilton County exceptional.
- We foster and focus on the desire to serve the residents of our communities better.
- We welcome all to participate with the Hamilton County Democratic Party, and we encourage new ideas that can grow the party.
- We are dedicated to local issues first, reminding citizens that their involvement and attention is most effective when directed toward their neighborhoods and communities.
- We are residents’ premier resource for Hamilton County civic information, providing access to facts about local government and encouraging awareness and participation.
- We have a genuine desire to work collaboratively with all community leaders for the benefit of the entire community. We encourage respectful conversations while sharing our viewpoints, while never personally disparaging other individuals or groups who have a differing opinion.
- We work to get Democrats elected—Democrats who will represent all of their constituents, and not just those who voted for them.
Do you like this page?